Conditions of Use
Kawau Island is a stunning and highly regarded natural environment, and home to many native creatures, as well as flora and fauna. We and our neighbours treasure this and expect our guests to do the same. In this regard it is essential that our guests read and follow these expectations:
- Please conserve water, as we are on an island we collect our own and there is a limited supply of this resource.
- Do not flush wet wipes, feminine products or dental floss into toilets as these will block our septic tank system.
- Check out time is 10am unless by prior arrangement.
- Please ensure that music and loud noises stop by 10pm, this is to respect other guests and our neighbours.
- Water safety - ensure adult supervision of young children whilst doing water activities. Use the lifejackets provided.
- In the event of an emergency phone 111. Be prepared for some delay before help arrives due to our rural location.
- Please be aware that some walking tracks go through private property.
- No pets allowed due to Wekas and Kiwi.