What you can expect to find at Kawau Lodge during your stay:
- Breakfast - sufficient supplies of bacon, eggs, bread, spreads, cereals, coffee, tea and milk for those per person per day.
- Fridge - a large fridge with bottom freezer is available for guest use.
- Kitchen - our kitchen is well appointed, including cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, salt & pepper, coffee machine, dishwasher, full size gas top cooker with electric oven.
- All linen and beach towels.
- BBqs available on all levels
- A wood burning fireplace in the lounge
- Kayaks, paddleboards and a rowing dinghy
- A warm reception
What you need to bring to Kawau Lodge: (remember there are NO shops)
- Food and beverages extra to those supplied including extra milk if you have guests with you who will be drinking it.
- Clothing for summer/winter plus wet weather gear and enough changes of clothing for the days you will be here in case you get wet.
- Snorkelling and fishing gear plus bait - there are some rods and reels here
- Any medications you require as there are none available on the island